May 5, 2011

Airplanes, airplanes and still airplanes over my head

Unfortunately I live on the air routes to the airport Schiphol (Netherlands' main international airport). Unfortunately, because the airport is near, I hear the planes as they are a tremendous roar! There are days (frequent) when the planes go over my head every 2-3 minutes. And today is one of these!!! Ca..o!!! An example that can help you to understand how near they plane is the right side video (but the sound is not' minimally comparable to the real one). Look also my photos:




Schiphol is a big airport with over 1500 landing and take-off. With shopping, entertainment, restaurants and a railway station, Schiphol airport is one of the largest in the world.




Map showing the six runways of Schiphol.

No comments:

Post a Comment